We strongly believe that it is people that make our business what it is and we are constantly on the look out for hard working individuals with a passion for qualtiy, growth and success.
If you would like to become a part of the diverse, dedicated and friendly True Foods family, please see below for more details on our current available positions.
Current Vacancies with True Foods, Maryborough, VIC
Production Supervisor - 24/7 Employment / 12 Hour Day or Night Shift production
Reporting to and supporting the Production Manager, the role is responsible for operation of a day or night shift production. In doing so, the role will co-ordinate the hourly operations of all aspects of safety, quality, environment, production, inventory, staff and productivity of the facility.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure full compliance with OH&S, BRC and other regulatory standards at all times.
- Leading by example in the development of a proactive safety culture.
- Coordinating and participating in improvement initiatives, process changes and process capability improvement initiative.
- Foster a culture of accountability.
- Actively manage HR issues as they arise.
- Lead and coach staff to adhere to all company policies and work according to standard operating procedures.
- Lead and build the commitment to teamwork, providing training, mentoring and supervision to the team.